[SLUG] The Meet

Carl Dixon Carl.Dixon at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 23:55:01 BST 2003

Chris: Sorry I didn't share a taxi with you guys but I worry about Mark
being out on his own at this time of night. I'll drop off Quake 3 before I
borrow. Hopefully even the other stuff you wanted from me if they fix my
laptop in time.

Mark: I'll call you when I wake up in the morning. Wake me up before lunch
time and die. See you tomorrow afternoon. 8-)

Black box guy: If you want a copy of SuSE 6.2 with KDE 1 it will run fine
on you machine. Send me an email if you want a copy.

Guy whose MD has a Mac: Sorry I didn't learn your name, I know I should
have by now. If you want anything that we talked about then send me an
email. I don't mind posting stuff that you want. I have a Zip USB CD-R
drive with drivers for OS9 if that would be useful for you to back stuff
up with. I might not see you again until Christmas now though, but let me
know if you want anything.

Gav and beardy guy: You missed a great LUG meeting. Sorry I didn't learn
your name beardy guy. Have a good time in Madrid Gav. Send me an email if
you want to visit while you are in Newcastle. I couldn't turn a fellow
Barnsleyman away (Come on you Tykes!).

Everyone: See you at the Xmas LUG meeting. Cheers for another night of
intellectual conversation and getting pissed (what a combo).

Carl.

Everyone: See you all at the Xmas LUG meeting