[SLUG] printer + Cups

eclipse pmk at kershaw.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 07:33:01 BST 2003

Well done Al, I would love to know what the problem was and how you cured
it. Another little! challenge you may want to look at, or may have already,
being a fluxbox user, is transparent themes. By this I mean xterm windows
are transparent, you can see the background through them. I have seen them
on the net but when I try the theme I can never get them to work.

Regards

Phil