[SLUG] SLUG library

Gavin Baker gav at supercowpowers.org
Fri Sep 19 19:34:00 BST 2003

Hi everybody,

Darren Rogers sent a mail to the list not long ago asking if anyone
wanted to give an home to his old Linux Format magazines.

I also have quite a few Linux magazines and books that I won't use
anymore.

Would anyone be willing to act as custodian to these orphaned dead trees
and act as a librarian to allow other SLUG people to borrow them?

Does anyone else have Linux related books or magazines that they would
be willing to donate? Obviously books would be more useful to us all,
but magazines usually have tutorials etc, so they could be handy too.

We could have a new page on the website with pretty pictures and mini
reviews of the books!

Whaddayathink?

Gav

--