[SLUG] Slug Webshite

Ian Eade at IGM ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Fri Sep 26 13:14:22 BST 2003

Jamie

Are you living in an alternate reality?

	"You were not prepared to maintain the site unless it was CMS
driven, therefore Gavin agreed to take over the job. We 	all
appreciate the work you have done."

This statement is completely unfounded and can only be regarded as your
own personal opinion, I am prepared to maintain the website (and have
done) irrespective of it being manual, database or CMS. My stance was
that it will be a better solution to use what tools are available.

	"I have asked you to send the passwords to him and he has
expressed his desire to get started on the site, as he has 	stated
on the mailing list."

To the best of my knowledge no such a request has been made to me, if it
had the details would have been given to Gavin.

Clearly I am missing the point of the SLUG website, to get on with it
and make it useful; or is it to play games and bugger about? Not to
worry, if this is how it is then I am glad to be sacked and I'll have
more time to concentrate on my current illnesses.

When I find all the details I'll send them to Gavin, or at least I'll
have a go as no direct email address has been provided by yourself.

Regards

Ian

---