[SLUG] Way off topic, but... We've a boy!

Ian Eade at IGM ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Sat Apr 10 13:59:45 BST 2004

http://users.firenet.uk.com/al21/charles-9-4-04.jpg

For those who are wondering about the plumbing attached to him, it's
because he's currently enjoying a stay in the special care unit while
they sort out blood sugar levels.  Nothing to worry about though, as he
should be out soon.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling			Registered Linux User: 290080
				http://counter.li.org

Congratulations!

Well done Alison and Al

Old Charly boy looks like a fine specimen and he has more hair than you
Al :)

Ian

---