[SLUG] Irritating code instead of normal characters

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Sun Aug 1 10:30:59 BST 2004

Hi folks,

I've received this message from the RYA about a pricing query I have.
I've inserted the whole message including headers in the hope that
someone can help to explain way I see =A315 instead of what is possibly
£15.  That's a guess BTW.  Is the =A315 ASCII code or can anyone give me
a clue so I can find out what prices have been quoted.