[SLUG] Website

Jamie Adams jamie at leafy.org.uk
Fri Aug 20 18:32:30 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 22:07, Jamie Adams wrote:
> Hallo All,
>
> Al tonight showed me the website of the Sussex LUG. They have a good
> page on their website where they give short descriptions of the regulars
> who attend meetings, or chat on the list.
>
> We both thought it would be a good idea to do something similar for our
> site. So, if anyone wants their details on the page, send me an email.
> See http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/members.php for the sort of stuff i'm
> after.

Okay, i've got three in total now. I need one from each of the
following: Chris, Gav, Ian, Paul. And anyone else of course. Plus the
screenshots if you can manage it (the gimp has a handy screen grab
function under: File -> Aquire -> Screen Shot). As an incentive, I may
write if for you if you don't!

Cya