[SLUG] Talks / Demonstrations

Jonathan Worthington jonathan at jwcs.net
Fri Feb 20 19:03:33 GMT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Eade @ IGM" <ieade at igmwebdesign.info>
To: "'Scarborough Linux User Group'" <scarborough at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 5:00 PM
Subject: RE: [SLUG] Talks / Demonstrations

I like these suggestions.  I suggest that
cat beer > /dev/mouth
Would be a good start.  :-)

When I'm back, I have a laptop that's missing Linux, so if somebody wants to
do a talk on "Installing Linux on a laptop."  Just kidding...unless someone
has the urge.  I'd also be interested to hear about playing DVDs (movies) on
Linux...anyone got any suggestions (Google aside ;-)?

Jonathan