[SLUG] Next Meeting

Jamie adamsj at sdf-eu.org
Mon Jan 5 23:37:59 GMT 2004

Hi Folks,

Could we use the next meeting for a bit of an AGM? I have a few ideas
that I would like to chuck around and some suggested changes. I feel
that we are becoming a little stagnant, i think this is reflected in the
number of people unsubscribing and a noticeable lack of traffic on the
mailing list.

I would be interested in hearing other peoples views before the meeting,
even if you don't want to come, so that we can try and address those
issues at the meeting. Issues that I think need particular attention are
the website, and general linux advocation. Though I can think of others.

Chris, do you have a date for the next meeting?

It really would be great to have peoples feedback on this. Even if you
are not a regular poster.