[SLUG] cask pub lift needed

fgaughan at talk21.com fgaughan at talk21.com
Mon Jan 19 18:55:28 GMT 2004

sorry if you get a few post with same subject as i have changed isp and sending to this list havent bounced back or come up on list anyway i havent time to fix it as meeting tommorow so if i get this email out early enough to catch somone who live in or near kirkbymoorside to give me a lift to this meetings
i never been to a LUG as i dont know yorkshire very well is it posible for somone to give me a lift?
i will return the favour next lug meetings

cheers

fintan

.The truth is out there?
Does anyone know the URL?