[SLUG] ibook problems (offtopic)

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Thu Jan 29 16:10:22 GMT 2004

Apple has now agreed to look at and replace the faulty logic boards.
Wehey for Apple.

http://www.apple.com/support/ibook/faq/

"What are the details of the iBook Logic Board Repair Extension Program?

Once the customer's iBook has been received by Apple or an AASP, it will
be inspected to confirm whether it is affected by the component failure
that Apple has identified. If the iBook is affected, then Apple or the
AASP will repair it at Apple's cost, including shipping charges. Repair
may include repair or replacement of the customer's main logic board."

http://www.star.net.uk