[SLUG] SUSE 9.1

Chris Sutcliffe chris at snbcomputers.com
Wed Jun 2 17:00:22 BST 2004

I would like to borrow a copy of SUSE 9.1 asap and if anyone out there
could lend me a copy I would be very grateful.

Reason for rush is that a mates (Window user) PC has contracted a nasty
internet bug for the umpteenth time despite using anti virus software
and Zone Alarm. He has incited the wrath of his Missus (believe me its a
frightening prospect) and has been told to sell the machine unless he
can assure her that there will be no more nasty bugs. After seeing my
setup he has decided that Linux is the answer and he needs it before his
Lady has the machine up for sale - next few days.

Debian is a little advanced and he would like something a little more
cutting edge than the older versions of SUSE and Mandrake that I have.

(hopeful) thanks in advance

Chris
--
Chris Sutcliffe