[SLUG] Spare Hardware

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:07:42 GMT 2004

Hallo,

I'm emailing rather cheekily to find out if any of you have any spare
hardware lying around unused and unneeded.

I'm currently using an old P133 laptop (that I was given as a freebie
some time back) as server and router for my home network.
Unfortunately it's starting to show it's age. The power supply is
overheating and some worrying disk problems are beginning to appear.

Does anyone have any old hardware of a similar spec that they would be
willing to donate, or sell on the very cheap?

If you don't, do you know anyone that does?

Any help you can offer will be much appreciated. I can't imagine how
i'll cope without her.

Cheers,