[SLUG] Getting rid of games

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 07:41:21 GMT 2004

Hi y'all

How can I get rid of the games on the RH9 menu?

The package manager shows no games are installed, yet there are, and I
keep damn playing them instead of working. I need them gone.

I tried to right click each one, and that did remove them. It also
gave an error: Could not remove the menu
item/applications:/Games/kde-kasteroids.desktop
Details: Unsupported operation.

It did delete them, though. Except, they were back after I rebooted.

I might have the confidence and knowledge to remove the programs
themselves, but is that the best way?