[SLUG] Who did that to the website??

Jamie Adams jamie at leafy.org.uk
Mon Sep 13 22:16:44 BST 2004

Only kidding. I've been tinkering again.

Presenting: The Scarborough Linux User Group Website Version 133.

I started out changing a few things behind the scenes and it ended up
being a full redesign. Actually, the design process seems to be coming
full circle as this design is much like the first ones done by Gav and
me.

Things are pretty much the same on the surface. A search function, which
is kinda neat, and an irc client applet have been added. I'm not sure
how useful the applet is in practice though. It's got a very limited set
of commands, but it should suffice for basic irc'ing.

Various other small changes in wording, spelling and html syntax.

It's still up at http://scarborough.lug.org.uk/test/

I welcome any comments on the site, particularly if there are any layout
issues. I have tested it in Firefox and IE but couldn't get Opera
installed. I will respectfully ignore anything about the aesthetic
design. You can't please everybody. :)

Anything special anyone would like me to add while i'm having a good
tinker?

As always, I welcome new submissions of content too.

Cya