[SLUG] new website feedback

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 14:25:25 BST 2004

> As a proffesional web developer I really appreciate your comments. I don't
> mind if you want to go further and pick at my amateurish attempts :)

No, honestly it looks fine. There are some non-working links in the text
of the 'about' page, but I guess you're getting around to those.

The 'liquid' thing .. did you know what Gavin meant? Yes, it's a point,
but if you have a site that a full page width, you're going to have to put
something to the sides of the text or your line length will be too long to
read. For its purpose, I'd say it's fine.

RSS is a thought. I'm only just reading about RSS tbh, and one of the
things I've been reading about is RSSing website changes. I'd expect you
have an audience that might appreciate something like that more than most.

Cheers