[SLUG] Meeting Arrangements

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 08:35:23 BST 2005

>> So, anyone willing to take my place?

> Let's not be scared to be a bit radical. Who's going to start the ball
> rolling then?

I've got a radical idea for you Jamie, you could actually turn up to a
meeting :-) (I've been going to meetings for some time now and never
met you.)

Ribbing aside, I must admit to being tempted. Maybe it's the glamour.
The chance to hob nob with the landlords and stars (thinks, hob nobs,
maybe free biscuits at meetings would tempt people along).

Partly, it's the fact that I live pretty close to the Cricketers so it
would be easy for me to pop in and arrange something.

I guess that's me for meeting arranger then.