[SLUG] Meeting Arrangements

Ian Eade webmaster at hammondgallery.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 23:07:02 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Stephen
O'Neill
Sent: 04 April 2005 11:40
To: Scarborough Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Meeting Arrangements

>I've got a radical idea for you Jamie, you could actually turn up to a
>meeting :-) (I've been going to meetings for some time now and never
>met you.)

I don't think he exists...

After racking my brain I can only come up with 2 plausible
explantations:

1) We have been infiltrated by some alien entity.
2) He is in fact a linux penguin existing purely in cyber-space.
3) He is a next generation email auto-responder.

Steve

I have met Jamie in the flesh, twice! but thinking about it I now
realise that he was in fact a hologram. Same as Rimmer from Red Dwarf
but Jamie had a big P (Penguin maybe? Also adding weight to explanation
#2. above) on his forehead instead of a H.

As for explanation #1. Being infiltrated by Seven of Nine may not be
such a bad thing, but that’s another story entirely!

Ian