[SLUG] The Liberal Democrats make their position absolutely clear

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 08:25:34 BST 2005

> Well, to my inexperienced eye, that made little sense at all. Probably
> because I missed the patent meet.

I think it was Novacaine for the soul, a message aimed at confusing
us, making us feel like it's all very complicated, yet also giving us
the impression that we're in capable hands and we can just relax.
After all, all any party really needs is our vote. The last thing they
want is our active involvement, particularly if we're not thinking
along party lines.

So if you glazed over, I reckon that was intended.

> Nice pictures of Lanzarote though :)
Why thank-you :-)