[SLUG] Post of List Admin

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:27:42 BST 2005

> It isn't diffcult to do as you only need to approve the odd e-mail caught by
> the mailman filters and bin a bit of SPAM every now and then.  As my
> Internet access is very limited could you contact Jamie if you are
> interested, as he has the passwords etc to access the mailman web interface.

Um, Al did give me the passwords for the mailman interface, but with
all the crud going on in my life over the past few months I havn't had
chance.

I'm not sure that I have the password anymore, so best contact al :)
Or, if Al wants to send me the password again the next time he is on
the net, I will pass it along to whoever needs it. I will make a
concerted effort to look after it for now though.