[SLUG] Meeting inclinations

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sat Apr 9 08:34:32 BST 2005

Hi y'all

Here's what I'm inclined to do about meetings. I'm thinking that
Thursday thru Sunday are probably bad days (other social things tend
to get in the way) but having the same day every time possibly
disadvantages some people (eg. clashing with night school), so in true
programming style I'm thinking of setting the meeting on the first
Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of the month whose day (1-31) is wholly
divisible by 3.

Under that system, the next meeting would be May 3rd.

Any objections?