[SLUG] Mandrivia?

Rob Hall rob at waylock.plus.com
Sun Apr 10 23:05:59 BST 2005

www.wordsmith.org comes up with the following topical editor based
anagrams!

A DRAM IN VI (Developer pi**ed when deciding latest key combo)
MIRANDA VI (Drunk developer sacked. Girlie geek employed)
DRAMA IN VI (Bugger - what was that key combo?)
DRAIN MA VI (possible memory leak in our favourite editor?)
MAD IRAN VI (the French obviously flouting the US embargo!)
RAND AIM VI (I swear that I pressed q!)
DARN AMI VI (certain BIOSes no longer supported rumour)

whereas Mandrake merely came up with...

DARK NAME (I never did get the bleedin' thing running!)
MAD KAREN (developer sacked)

Rob