[SLUG] Website Service

Ian Eade webmaster at hammondgallery.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 22:34:48 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Stephen
O'Neill
Sent: 27 April 2005 14:40
To: Scarborough Linux User Group
Subject: [SLUG] Website Service

Hi all,

For some reason the apache server on lug.org.uk has decided it no longer

wishes to parse SSI, and is instead inlining the directives.

I'll resolve the problem asap - if anyone has had access to the box over

the last week or so and may have changed something then do holler.

Steve

Is the server still processing php?

If so you could use that to include the files instead.

And no I don't have access to the box, someone has changed the password
LOL

Ian