[SLUG] Next Tuesday 3rd May confirmed meeting

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 11:37:03 BST 2005

> Will the first meeting after DS be Monday 6th June? If so then we
> could
> do a nice big poster advertising the fact to try to get a few new
> recruits.

As meeting arrangerer, I will add meetings to
<www.youmightlikethis.com> too.

We could have a discussion about publicising the group (posters on uni
noticeboards, etc), but I feel that before that, we need to think
about what the group's for and what it can do. I wasn't party to the
soul searching that, I think, happened before I joined so I'm thinking
that might just elicit a groan of "Oh God, not again" from those who
have been members for a while.

I think I was just going to see who turns up at the meeting, talk
about Digital Scarborough, and get a feel for whether the group has
died a death, in which case we can remodel it, or whether it's still
alive and just needs to carry on and publicise itself a little.

Oh, and I was going to try the 'bragging session' idea and see if I
get beaten up.