[SLUG] October's meeting

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 14:51:11 BST 2005

Hi ppl

Just so you know, the theme for October's meeting is supposed to be
'Bulletproof security'. Linux Format says they'll 'reveal all the
tools and techniques you need to know to keep safe in the information
age'.

Does anyone in the group (who is willing to attend a meeting) have
more than a smattering of security knowledge? Might you be prepared to
walk us through a few principles?

I know we also have plans for a film show .. but I also thought
security might be of interest to some of the group and if so we have
to make a decision whether to do both or do security the month after
or whatever.

Any views?