[SLUG] network plan

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 07:32:41 BST 2005

>     * Are their inexpensive improvements to this configuration?

As I say I'm not a network engineer, but one thing bugs me about how
you've written this, which is that it feels like the layout will be
fixed by the network ports, for instance you say there'll be a
connection by the copier.

They are moving into a new building. That means a) they'll keep
changing the office layout until they are comfortable, and b) they may
expand to fill their new space. I'd add plenty of extra points in the
rooms to ensure they are flexible and can handle any re-arrangement.

FWIW.