[SLUG] This month's LPI learning plan

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 16:51:37 GMT 2005

> john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>> Hi ppl (Martin, more accurately :-) )

> Thanks, John, I appreciate your doing this.
> Martin

It's cool. It's actually getting quite exciting now, don't you think?
We'll be dancing over the keyboard like proper Linux Geeks soon.

Seriously, I can feel a shift happening, from "I don't know what the
hell I'm doing, but feel like I should" to "hang on, I know something
about this and I'm not completely helpless". Hopefully that'll
continue, and sometime in the far future I'll reach "err, what? No,
don't talk to me, email it, and make sure you preserve the threading".