[SLUG] lpi

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 13:18:57 GMT 2005

> Hi John
>
> Typically im on late shift first week in Jan
> unless I can fluke a call on the coast will prob have to make it to
> the next one
>
> I'm told Im getting some lpi text books for christmas from my other
> half
> (LPIC1 Exam Cram 2 and LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell)
>
> Ill then get a better understanding of how much work is involved
> and see if I cancatch up through out jan "its usually quiet at work
> that month"
>
> Ill be traveling from york and combined with working shifts will prob
> only
> be able to attend one meeting a month anyway
>
> Arden

Hi Arden

Typically not a lot happens to do with LPI at the meetings anyway
because Martin's in London half the time and Dave approaches the whole
thing fairly informally anyway. So if you are interested, don't fret
too much about attending, watch this list and come January I'll upload
a new work list. Have a go at working through the first subject and
then ask on here about sharing your notes. Most likely me and Martin
will have notes to share with you, and you're on your way then.