[SLUG] Screen Capture

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 09:20:35 GMT 2005

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good utility that allows you to do rapid screen capture.
What I want to do is browse (using a web browser) through the the
configuration pages of a router and capture each page as I go with a simple
hotkey combination. Ideally I don't want to have to mess around switching
between the bowser and capture dialog to input new file name for each screen
shot so something where you can set hotkeys (for capture) and automatic file
name generation (eg: image001.png, image002.png etc) would be fantastic.

Cheers,

Paul.