[SLUG] IRC-Reminder

Rob Hall rob at waylock.plus.com
Wed Feb 16 21:59:09 GMT 2005

OK, I've just had a fiddle about with X-Chat to try and connect (It has
been donkey's years since I last used IRC!) I've added a network (called
New Network) and added irc.lug.org.uk to the list of servers.

When I try to connect I get a message saying :-

Connecting to xinit.lug.org..uk (195.92.253.3) port 6667
Connection failed. Error: Connection refused

So, what am I doing wrong?!

Ta

Rob Hall