[SLUG] More on March meeting

Chris Sutcliffe chrissut at snbcomputers.com
Thu Feb 17 15:11:05 GMT 2005

This is the 3rd time I've attempted to send this email to the group.
Rather than reply to the 'March Patent Talk', I thought that I'd try
starting a different thread and see if this posts. Anyways, on with the
stuff I wanted to say:

> We need to provide some tea and coffee, either by ourselves or from
> him. Would he have any problem with us doing this?
> [snip]

I posted a reply to this yesterday but it never appeared, possibly due
to the lug.org.uk problems mentioned in Jamie's email.

I talked to the Cricketers landlord and he would be happy to provide
Tea/Coffee, for a minimul fee, but would like an idea of numbers.

Last time we advertised our meeting, as I remember, we only got 4 or 5
extra people. Even with a more general subject area this time, I think
we'll only pull in a max of 10 non -lug members. Then there was a
mention of Beverley coming as well but even then I think we'll top out
at 25-30 people. Anyone agree or disagree?

If we say 30, remembering it has to be paid for, do we cater for all 30
or for a fraction (e.g. 1/3) as I for one intend to be drinking the
usual and I presume that others will as well.

regards

Chris
--
Chris Sutcliffe