[SLUG] Monday's meeting

Ian Eade webmaster at hammondgallery.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 01:19:07 GMT 2005

Hey its top post time, well Outlook don't run in Mandrake!

Finally I am able to attend I assume you don't want picking up, anyone
else in or around town who wants a lift? Gavin are you going and if so
can you bring the CD's - ta mucho.

Regarding tea/biscuits, if the 1/3 cost going to be covered by the
regular slug members then who pays the other 2/3?

Or based on 30 people then everyone pays 1/30?

Or we blag some (sea)water and take our own kettles/water/milk etc and
quietly make our own, after 1 cup they won't ask for more so costs would
be minimal?

Ian