[SLUG] More on March meeting

Chris Sutcliffe chrissut at snbcomputers.com
Mon Feb 21 12:20:02 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 15:50 +0000, Jamie Adams wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:22:50 -0500 (EST), john at johnallsopp.co.uk
> <john at johnallsopp.co.uk> wrote:
> > > If we say 30, remembering it has to be paid for, do we cater for all
> > > 30
> > > or for a fraction (e.g. 1/3) as I for one intend to be drinking the
> > > usual and I presume that others will as well.
> >
> > 1/3 sounds about right, so tea/coffee for ten. Do the tea/coffee
> > drinkers get to pay for their brew the same as the beer people pay for
> > theirs, or are you giving it away?
>
> Well, personally I think it's a bity tight making people pay, so I
> guess we should cover the cost. I can't see it being that extravagant.

I've just had a word with the Landlords boss - the Landlady, and she
says that its not worth putting an urn on for so few people (10ish) and
that they can provide a kettle (so we'd have to supply tea bags,
coffee,milk, sugar) or the beverages could be ordered from the bar (at
bar prices).

Chris
--
Chris Sutcliffe