[SLUG] meet date

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 11:37:04 GMT 2005

> I've just looked at the website which says the next meet (January) is
> due on the 6th.  Er!  I may have it wrong but I was planning to go to
> the meet on the 25th.

Y'know, it's starting to piss me off. The website is one symptom of
the bigger date problem. There seems to be no one person who decides
the dates and books the venues .. or is there?

I know Farrell would like a date to be booked and nailed down but
no-one has come back and confirmed that the 1st March (is that what we
decided? I think so) is OK, the cricketers is available and all that.

Who is the responsible party, and can they pls get it sorted?

Chris did the sensible thing last year of publishing all the dates up
front. It's that simple. No-one will come to meetings if they're
flaky.