[SLUG] meeting reminder

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:50:15 GMT 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:09:00 -0500 (EST), john at johnallsopp.co.uk
<john at johnallsopp.co.uk> wrote:
> > P.P.S.  Chris tells me he's booked the Cricketers for the 1st March
> > for the Software Patent talk.
>
> Excellent. I probably, however, won't attend tonight's bash as I'm
> head-down trying to get stuff ready for a deadline. Sorry about that.

Eeek. I'd forgot that it was tonight. I'll burn off whatever live cd's
I have tonight. If anyone else can bring what they have though that
would be great, i'm not sure how much time I will have to get ready.

If someone could bring down a copy of Suse that I could install while
I am there, that would be great.

Will cya all at about 8'ish.