[SLUG] BBS Documentary

Martin Webb martin at webb.lcbroadband.co.uk
Sun Jul 3 13:37:55 BST 2005

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:

>>>Just in case anyone is interested, I have the full 8 episodes from
>>>the
>>>BBS Documentary which was released recently.
>>>
>>>The project has been released on a creative commons licence, so this
>>>isn't dodgy wares.
>>>
>>>If anyone wants a copy, I can bung them on dvd. It's in divx format
>>>think.
>>>
>>>http://bbsdocumentary.com/ for more info.
>>>

>>Would it be interesting as a film show for a meeting?
>>
>>It's 5.5 hours, have you watched it all? Are there some best bits we
>>could watch in, say, an hour?
>>
>>How would we project it?
>>

>I may ask at the business centre. They may have a big screen and sound
>system.

A laptop (with DVD, RGB out, and 2.5mm 'phones socket - mine's MS, shall
I wash my mouth out with soap?), (or desktop minus the screen) + digital
projector + reasonable dynamic speakers + screen would do it.  I've used
this config for showing full-length feature films.  I can bring all but
screen to the Oct meeting, if that would be of any help.
Martin