[SLUG] SFD

mike drawneek mike at drawneek.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 00:10:22 BST 2005

Hi,

we have almost got the 'pitch' outside outside 'Wooleys', i need to confirm
arrangements!

the pitch normally goes for £250 for the day but since we are providing a
service to the community (advice to SME's, towns folk etc) we will get it for
nothing and we only pay £4 for electric for the day

now i need to know who will be there, names please

i will have my lap top there with Suse and it will be nice to have a number of
other machines, names plus machine and O/s

then we will require tables, John, you have some suggestions

chairs, coffee pot etc

some sort of roof (tent style)???

they are the big things!!!

small things will be the handouts, posters, CD's etc

Suggestions and volunteers please, as soon as you can!!!!!

Mike