[SLUG] Redhat Fedora Core 4 - First Impressions

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 09:15:13 BST 2005

Rob Hall wrote:

>Just thought I'd share my experiences with Fedora Core 4 - apologies for
>the crossposting.

Cheers Rob, I got it on the torrent on the release day, I'm waiting
until my girlfriend's finished her course to do the install though as I
usually lose a day getting the bloody printer to share with Windows ;)

I'm looking forward to getting back to Gnome - been using KDE under Suse
9.2 ... I miss the look and feel of Gnome but like the extra utilities
that seem more immediately available under KDE.

Anyways,

Steve