[SLUG] Maintaining the mailing list

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 02:14:03 BST 2005

On 6/25/05, David Webster <dave at dave-webster.com> wrote:
> A while ago I was offered the position of mailing list coordinator by
> John (or was it Steve).  If someone has the details of the server then
> I'd be happy to help in any way I can.
>
> Dave

Hallo Dave,

I'm the one currently looking after the mailing list stuff. I was
doing it temporarily, but since giving up the website stuff it's
helping to make me feel useful. You wouldn't take away my one and only
SLUG job, would ya?

I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff though!

(If I do get sick of doing it, you'll be the first I contact)