[SLUG] Next meeting, SEN

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 10:31:02 BST 2005

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:

>We still need at least one person to volunteer to bring along a
>machine with either (I think) Luminocity or xcompmgr in order to
>demonstrate the funky new interfaces we're supposed to be discussing
>(see article in July's Linux Format).

I've looked at neither so far... this weekend's a write off for me but
I'll make time to look during lunch and the evening if I can. I
definitely have no problem offering equipment - even if it just has
stuff installed for others.

>Steve, the website 'next meeting' bit needs to be updated before this
>appears in the paper. Let me know if we need to set up a system so you
>get more warning.

Nah, the system works as it is, I've just been really slack this month,
sorry. I'll do it now.

Steve