[SLUG] I admit I'm cheating, LPI thoughts

Martin Webb martin at webb.lcbroadband.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 22:24:31 BST 2005

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:

>>>* I plan to make no concession to others in my notes
>>>

>>>Well, the way I see it, and it'll be part of the discussion at the
>>>meeting, is that for me the big benefit of studying together is that
>>>we can share our efforts.

Agreed.  There's also the notion that writing and sharing the notes
actually helps impress the material on the writers mind.  I'm happy to
share notes.  Is there a way that, say, I could make the odd mind map
available on this e-mail facility, whether anyone shares their notes
with me or not?  Do attachments work here?
Martin