[SLUG] I'm not sure who ...

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 08:51:42 GMT 2005

Hi

I'm not sure who it was who organised the Cricketers venue for last
night's meeting, but I'd like to thank them. It all went swimmingly,
the place was warm, there was a bulb, soap and clean towel in the loo,
there was tea and coffee, and it was all very welcoming.

If they could pass on my thanks and perhaps the thanks of the group to
the Cricketers for their efforts, I'd like that. Praising them when
they do good is probably worth more than a couple of moans when they
don't.

If I owe a share of the tea/coffee cost do let me know.

Best regards