[SLUG] Farrells presentation

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 13:24:57 GMT 2005

Hi

Barring a couple of times when I had to change the battery in the
minidisc recorder, I have a full and clear recording of the
presentation and most of the questions from last nights presentation.

I don't have the means to transfer it onto computer, but I might
consider making a transcript. Possibly. That, anyway, would be more
useful than audio, being searchable text and more quickly
downloadabubble.

Would that be useful/worth the effort .. for the website?

Farrell (since we now know you lurk here), would you be happy for
me/us to do that if we wanted?

Cheers