[SLUG] Scanner for 8mm film?

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:07:52 BST 2005

On Sunday 27 March 2005 13:48, Richard Lung wrote:
> To members,
>
> Do you know if there are there any scanners that can scan old 8mm
> cine-camera film slides, to bring them up to normal resolution, so that the
> slides could be turned into normal photo prints?
>
> From Richard Lung.

Hi Richard,

I've been having a look around to see what I can find, but there seems to be a
whole load of standards which I don't understand.

Can you be a little more specific?

Also, as a second thought, depending on how many slides you have to process,
might it be worth seeing if you could pay someone to do it for you? Might be
cheaper than buying extra equipment.

Cya,