[SLUG] SLUG meeting tonight

Ian Eade webmaster at hammondgallery.co.uk
Wed May 4 11:57:18 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of
john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sent: 04 May 2005 11:27
To: Jamie Adams; Scarborough Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [SLUG] SLUG meeting tonight

>> It would be nice to meet you one of these days tho :-)
> To be honest, i'm quite enjoying the aura of mystery surrounding me :)

You mean, in addition to the mystery of why there's no work on your
desk in this shot? <http://www.lug.org.uk/mugs.php>

This is not a picture of Jamie, it is in fact his Gimp who he keeps
under the stairs.

Jamie is actually a 6 foot welsh sheep farmer who after a bad incident
in Bacchus (following the one SLUG meeting that he attended) rarely
ventures outside anymore.

Ian