[SLUG] Possible handout?

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 4 14:56:34 BST 2005

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:

><snip>
>
>Linux (pronounced with a short i, like 'tin') is an alternative to
>Microsoft Windows, providing arguably a more stable, less costly yet
>more capable system.

I thought it was L-eye-nux and that I pronounced it wrong... but no,
your right, and I was right as I was thinking I should have been
pronouncing it wrong when in fact I was pronouncing it right.

Yeah.

Sounds good to me - I can't think of anything to add that's pertinent to
your target audience. Nor can I think of anything to remove as being
superfluous.

Steve