[SLUG] 2 things

Ian Eade webmaster at hammondgallery.co.uk
Thu May 5 11:34:50 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Stephen
O'Neill
Sent: 05 May 2005 11:17
To: Scarborough Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [SLUG] 2 things

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:

>>You're not talking about existing members here are you? - as if!
>>

>I imagined we'd further our cause more if we gave it to people who
>were very interested but hadn't yet realised how full the Linux world
>is. With the magazine we could give three people that "I never
>realised this world existed" feeling.

I know - I was being sarcastic about the idea that an existing member
might be showing interest.

*gets his coat*.

Steve

I think I will resign from the group and join again tomorrow, that way
I'll be a new member and get loads of goodies!

Having been a member from day one I have not received any goodies and
think that this is a disgrace! The nights out in the lap dancing club,
kebabs and alcohol pale into insignificance compared to a magazine or
CD.

Ian