[SLUG] Website update

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 10 09:12:26 BST 2005

Hi all,

Just a quick note - our attendance at the Digital Scarborough event and
the date of the next meeting has been added to the site
http://scarborough.lug.org.uk.

The next meeting promises to be a good one, and I've posted up details
of what we intend on covering at it - if you haven't been for a while
then you might like to put the date in your diary as hopefully we'll
have some new faces and at least one machine showing off XEN
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/xen).

Whilst on the subject of the site, we're going to be adding content to
the site (e.g. an FAQ) based upon the feedback we get at our stall at
the Digital Scarborough event. This should prove to be a good step in
the right direction for getting the site moving as a focus for 'linux
users' in Scarborough.

Finally - does anyone else have any spare time to offer this coming
Friday/Saturday? - even just a couple of hours between 10am and 4pm? I
know that one person is giving up 2 whole days, and another giving up 2
half days so they might be grateful of a bit of relief!

Steve