[SLUG] LPI objectives November

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 08:12:41 GMT 2005

Hi ppl

We are finally moving out of what seem to have been endless pre-flight
checks and into the actual use of Linux. By the end of November we
reach "Work on the command line", probably the first thing most would
have expected us to learn.

For those of you who haven't felt the relevance of the LPI study
course, you might want to join in with this part, starting 28
November.

By the end of this month we'll be 43% complete.

LPI 101 study objectives, November 2005

See <http://www.lpi.org/en/obj_101.html> for official syllabus, and
<https://group.lpi.org/publicwiki/pub/Examdev/ObjectivesReview/101_V0.3.html>
for new syllabus under review (this is the one I'm using).

w/c 7 November
1.102.5 Use Red Hat package manager (4 of 16 hrs)

w/c 14 November
1.102.5 Use Red Hat package manager (4 of 16 hrs)

w/c 21 November
1.102.5 Use Red Hat package manager (4 of 16 hrs)

w/c 28 November
1.102.5 Work on the command line (4 of 5 hrs)

(Then we will be 43% done)