[SLUG] Graphic design standard

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 11:57:12 GMT 2005

Hi ppl

I've taken another small step forward with the graphic design
standard, and put it online here
<http://www.johnallsopp.co.uk/slug/graphicStandard.php4>

I'm spending my mornings currently trying to get Open Office to do
what Martin said, the frame linking thing. I managed it. The OO 2.0
Beta that came with FC4 was gloriously unstable, but I updated it and
it seems better, but still by no means perfect. The frames have a mind
of their own but I've finally managed to get them in order and more or
less right, so next is actually working out the margins and so on for
that type of document. Bob you're right, the bottom margin for A4 is a
bit big, I'll rethink it, and for the trifolds it seems better to have
the logo on the back page.

Anyway, hopefully shortly I'll have an OO 2.0 template for the
trifolds for you to play with.

Until then .. c ya